Recipe: Strawberry Mojito
(Makes 1 serving)
There’s nothing like discovering a delicious new Shakeology® recipe. But once you throw in all those extras—fruit, milks, nut butters—sometimes the calories can add up!
So this week, we’d like to share a lighter concoction. This sparkly, alcohol-free take on a Cuban classic is just the ticket after a hot, sweaty dance-a-thon with Chalene or Shaun T.
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 tsp. finely grated lime peel
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
- 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Mint sprig and strawberry slice for garnish (optional)
- Place sparkling water, lime peel, lime juice, mint, Shakeology, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour in tall glass and garnish with mint sprig and strawberry. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
|166||1g||0 mg||10 mg||76 g||22 g||4 g||10 g||15 g|