- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds or flax seed (i used flax!)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. Stevia or liquid stevia drops to taste
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (14oz / 400ml)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 eggs
- I added some shredded coconut on top of each cookie but feel free to add carob or chocolate chips if you want to. I’m sure it would be amaze balls!
- Preheat the oven to 350F ( 177 degrees C). Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet or coat it with coconut oil.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the food processor or blender (coconut flour, hemp seeds, stevia, and salt. Mix together, then add the rest of the ingredients. Pulse until it reaches an even consistency.
- Use a tablespoon to drop the cookie dough on the baking sheet. Use your hand to shape each cookie as they won’t spread on their own.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until edges are brown.
Total fat: 14 grams–this is SUPER healthy fat–do not be afraid of healthy fats!
Total carbs: 8
Fiber: 2 grams
Protein: 4.5 grams
Also, if you are looking for healthier options for meals….I will be adding more recipes here to my blog. One of my favorite meals of the day is my shake and you can apply to try it for 7 days here–I provide a 7 day clean eating meal plan with it as well so you will have everything that you need to jump start a new healthy lifestyle. It’s my secret weapon and has made the biggest difference in my energy levels and just in the way I feel daily!