MOMS!! Stop buying CRAPPY junk foods and candy bars for your kids! We need to stock the home with good foods, and no excuses!
Here’s one of our family faves!!
No Bake Energy Bites… the perfect weekend/afternoon/anytime snack! And they’re super easy to whip up and even easier to eat up!!
-1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
-1/3 cup honey
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
-2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled
-1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal
-6 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
3. Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until set.
4. Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
5. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.